Jun 11, 2008

O readers of lab blogging...

Just a quick note today for those of you who have been following my blog, particularly since I began my participation in the Lincoln Center Theater Directors Lab:

Although the LCT Directors Lab has officially ended, I still have the last two days of the lab to chronicle, including the final "future of the lab" session, after which I intend to write a bit more about the impact of the lab, the "international initiative" and its bearing on the future. I'm thinking, too, about rehearsal process and the nature of realism and other conventions -- thinking stimulated by the lab (and August Osage County). These "remaining lab posts" will likely be interspersed with other theater-related writing over the next few weeks... so please keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unattributed comments may not be published. Please use Open ID or provide a blog URL if possible.

search this blog & beyond

Popular Posts