Mar 20, 2008

Lincoln Center Theatre Directors Lab

I am happy to announce that I have been offered a place in this year's Lincoln Center Theatre Director's Lab. This what it is:

"The LCT Directors Lab is a developmental program for nurturing stage directors from around the country and around the world. It is geared toward professional directors in early career stages, is free of charge, and takes place over three weeks in early to mid summer."

You can find a history of the LCT Lab here...

...and I've decided to share one of my application essays here.

Many thanks to my colleagues of the past few years: you have all influenced my work and my ability to put myself forward.


3 comments:

Unattributed comments may not be published. Please use Open ID or provide a blog URL if possible.

search this blog & beyond

Popular Posts